An ARGO software release is a set of new features and bug fixes for the ARGO Data Platform. Software releases happen approximately every month.
September 13, 2021: Program Dashboard Updates
Data Platform - v1.101.3 API v3.26.1
- A new download API has been published, resulting in some changes in How to Download Data.
- Pre-release data can now be seen on the Program Dashboard and File Repository. Pre-release data is only visible if you are a Program Member.
September 02, 2021: Program Dashboard Updates
Data Platform - v1.101.0 API v3.24.6
- Table filters have been added to the Program Dashboard to make donor sorting easier.
April 27, 2021: Clinical Submission and Program Dashboard Updates
Data Platform - v1.93.0 API v 3.16.0
- A New version of the Program Dashboard has been released to help report on data submission and molecular data processing progress has been released. Updates to this section includes:
- Revised program statistics bar
- Donor clinical completeness tracking chart showing a programs progress over times towards submitting complete clinical data for all committed program donors.
- Donor molecular summary chart showing molecular processing progress over times, working towards having completeness for all committed program donors.
- Updated column in the Donor Summary table showing real-time tracking of the progression of a specific donor through the DNA-Seq Analysis Pipeline.
- Two new clinical data entities can be submitted through the Clinical Submission
- Family History: A donor's familial relationships and familial cancer history.
- Immunotherapy: Treatment regimen details of immunotherapy drugs.
- The docs site dictionary viewer would occasionally crash if the page was left open or scrolled too much. This has been resolved.
Initial Software Release
Data Platform v1.55.0 - API v3.2.0
Release Date: June 19, 2020
This is the first release of the ARGO Data Platform. Major features include:
- Clinical Data Submission: The ARGO Data Platform is open for data submission for registered programs. Registered programs can begin submitting clinical data through the Program Services area. Programs that have not registered should contact the DCC.
- Program Management: For submitting programs, access to program submission and data can be managed from the Program Services area. This includes the ability for program administrators to review a program profile, as well as add and remove program members.
- File Repository: Users can browse the complete ARGO data set using the File Repository. Files of interest can be downloaded, provided that access to controlled data has been confirmed. To access controlled data, please see the DACO application process here, or apply for DACO approval here.